If you haven’t considered bringing a work to the Participants’ Exhibit, we would like to encourage you to do so. Please see the details below.
Here’s your chance to strut your stuff! Please bring a piece of your artwork to display during the week.
This is a do-it-yourself exhibit. Here are the particulars:
- Bring one piece, unframed (matted is okay)
- Any medium, any subject (sorry, no books or 3-D works – must be hangable)
- Maximum size: 9″ x 12″
- Write your name on the back
- Bring a business card or equivalent identifier
- Hang it yourself on Saturday or Sunday
- Remove it on Thursday after class
The Participants’ Exhibit at The Passionate Pen will be located in the Student Center near the weeklong stores. We will provide clips with which to hang your artwork. Instructions will be posted there.
Participant artwork will be displayed without gallery sitters or other security. While we do not expect any problems, the pieces will not be insured against damage or loss, so please keep this in mind when choosing a piece to bring. High quality copies are acceptable if you have any concerns.
Work that is left hanging on Friday will be collected and brought to the office. If you have not picked them up by Friday […]